We are unable to bill any extended health provider directly. Therefore, clients need to pay for their counselling session. A receipt will be issued then, and clients can use it to reimburse with their providers.
- $270 for a 80-minute Initial Parents/ Couple Intake session (GST included)
- $240 for a 80-minute Initial Adult Intake session (GST included)
- $140-$150 per 50-minute session individual session (GST included)
- $140-$150 per 45-minute session play therapy session (GST included)
- $240 per 80-minute session couple/family session (GST included)
- $125 per 60 minute clinical supervision/consultation (GST included)
Payment for therapy is due at the end of each session.
Cancellation Policy: If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 48 hours in advance, you will be required to pay at least 50% (i.e. $70-$120) for a cancellation fee.
Insurance or Financial Assistance: Both Rosamond Chan & Phoebe Tsang are BC Registered therapists. Services may be covered in full or in part by your extended health insurance or employee benefit plan (e.g. Employee Assistance Program EAP). Please check your coverage with your employer carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If you have been physically or emotionally hurt as a result of a violent crime, you may be entitled to financial assistance by Crime Victim Assistance Program (CVAP). Our therapist, Rosamond Chan, is a registered service provider through CVAP.
If your struggle is related to a recent Motor Vehicle Accident, please consult ICBC adjuster for counselling services. Both of our therapists have experience in working with ICBC involved clients.
Payment: E-transfer and check are accepted for payment.
Late Arrival: Should you arrive late to your appointment, your session will still end at the scheduled time.
Schedule Online: Request a therapy appointment online here.
Contact: Questions? Please contact me for further information.